The problem with dieting is it keeps us focused on the rules of the diet rather than tuning into our bodies, preferences and what realistically works for our lifestyle. At the end of the diet we know everything about the diet itself but still haven’t learned how to work with ourselves and make optimal choices in the real world (where things aren’t black and white).
In this 21-day group program, Certified Nutrition Coaches Lisa Levine and Lauren Chambers will help you reveal the root-cause of your hang-ups around food and provide you with the necessary tools to overcome them (in a totally practical judgment-free, supportive way).
You will learn how to:
- Put your “get-healthy” intentions into simple, daily actions.
- Uncomplicate your relationship with food and your body (hint: it’s simpler than you think).
- Stop worrying about what you “should” and “shouldn’t” eat.
- Cultivate more joy and less stress with food.
- Tune into your hunger and fullness cues.
- Conquer cravings, plan ahead wisely and learn strategies much more effective than relying on willpower.
- Build a sustainable, healthy lifestyle around the foods you love.
- Have an arsenal of delicious, nutrient-dense recipes, tips and techniques to re-balance your hormones and health without deprivation.
- Stop making food choices driven by diet mentality, stress, guilt andconvenience.
- Start making thoughtful, optimal food choices, day in and out, that serve YOUR body, goals and life.
When: Tuesday, September 18, 25 and October 2nd online LIVE group webinar sessions from 12 - 1 pm PT. All sessions will be recorded and sent out for members. BONUS -- Friday, October 5th Q & A session from 12-1 pm offered to early bird registers.
Where: The 21-day, three-week program will kick-off each week on Tuesday online from 12-1 pm PT. Upon registering you’ll be sent an invite/calendar link to each meeting. Sessions will be recorded and sent out via email as well.
Find out more and register here: